Friday, April 8, 2016

Using White Label AIP to Retain SEO clients Long Term inside. + More!

Hi Again, I'm very excited about the amount of interest we are generating with the White Label Reseller Software offer with AIP. If you haven't seen the video yet, see it here http://www.aiprofiles.com/wl/ Your Simple White Label Profit machine Q and A Below. Note the SEO long term client strategy. After tons of cool questions coming in the last couple of days, I thought you might like to see the questions and answers. Q 1. I'm thinking I could sell them as part of the service I offer to my SEO clients. A. Perfect to onsell to SEO clients. 2 Ways. 1 obviously you set the price to whatever retail price you like and profit. 2. charge a setup fee, then you retain ownership of these accounts setup for linking purposes.. Then ongoing monthly fee for the Web2 network of links your providing the client. Which helps clients stay monthly clients. because they are leasing the links from you, if they stop paying at any time in the future, you can close down those accounts and their rankings will drop etc. Q 2. Can I name my site anything I like? A. Yes, anything you like, as long as its not already taken. Q 3. .Can I order more than one for different markets And how much is the second one? A. Yes. 99 for the second White Label site. Q 4. Am I competiting with other White Label Resellers? A. No, these sub domains are not indexed in Google, so your prospectives will only know about your site. Q 5. Where else could these be sold and to who? A. You can sell these accounts to anyone in the SEO market or Video Marketing Niche, you'll be solving a ton of problems for them obviously. You can market via SEO as you mentioned above. FB advertising Twitter Advertising Reddit Advertising YouTube Advertising Google Ads Social Media Marketing Email marketing. Video Marketing. Q. 6. Can I generate return or recurring sales. A. YES, once people see the ease of creating these accounts you'll certainly get returning customers. Personally I have one customer who'll be ordering 400+ VIP Accounts for all his clients. Q. 7. What's the highest I can charge for these accounts? A. Depends entirely on the market you are targeting. One of our White Label Resellers is charing $197 per set of VIP accounts. And there will be others certainly charging more. So this lady will be profiting $140 per set of VIP accounts. She's got a massive list so will do quite well. Targeting Coaches is a great way to generate a lot of sales. These accounts are perfect for SEO or Video Marketing Coaches. Perfect for BrowseSEO members, or any Video Marketing or SEO membership. Get in there and you'll do extremely well. Facebook Group owners, You can do deals with them, put their product as a bonus on Your Sales Page. See you on the Inside. http://www.aiprofiles.com/wl/ Any Questions? Ping me on Skype ID = peteinoz PM me on www.Facebook.com/peterdrew (add first so I get it etc) Cheers Pete

from hangoutmembers http://archive.aweber.com/hangoutmembers/Hxn_m/t/Using_White_Label_AIP_to.htm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment