Thursday, September 10, 2020

Enhancing Your Videos and Conversions is easy, see inside.

Credibility is everything in marketing. The easiest Trick right now in establishing credibility The trick being, using something that costs next to nothing but gives the impression High Level High Quality and Expensive production. See this animation. . Took me literally under 2 mins to create it. I already had the logo I entered it in my new Vidicious Software here. See My Video Demo Here And Boom it spat that out in under 2 mins of my time. And how it's here :) (Full disclosure, it doesn't make gifs.. I converted the video to gif myself) I don't care what type of video you are using. If you use a professional Intro and Outro. These high end looking animations with sound really establish credibility with your audience. A LOT. That can be the difference between a sale or not. See my Video here, where I show you the inside and how "Simple" it is to use. Or Just order it right here. Extremely great value on this. If you watch my video above, you'll see the freebies I'm offering aswell :) Cheers Pete

from hangoutmembers https://archive.aweber.com/hangoutmembers/9Cifd/h/Enhancing_Your_Videos_and.htm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment