Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Pokemon Go is a Gold Mine, I found the Best Resources inside.

I'm a massive fan of Pokemon Go. Its not often we see something this massive disrupt the planet, let alone business's. It took Twitter 10 years to establish the reach they have online. It took Pokemon Go under 2 weeks to break their record. That's how massive it is. I could go on forever about it, like that it was created out of the Google Maps company 5 years ago and they formed a new company specifically for this, put in the hard yards and they WON! Big time. Google is good at Winning! So we know this is only the first release of MUCH more to Come. Thus my interest in it. Already in under a month it changing how business's operate. I've never seen anything this big before in my 20 years of owning a Tech Company. Not to mention I love playing it with my two young daughters, we get out there together walking everywhere, its a very exciting game to play with your family. The family market as you know is just Huge. So this thing isn't going anywhere fast. I predict that this new Geo Gaming will disrupt business more than Social Media.. Social Media is limited to Online Only. Geo Gaming like Pokemon Go, actaully BRINGS people TO your Business, real people with real purchasing power right at your door step. So its a big call to say it will be bigger than social media but I'm right, its bringing social media to your door step. An incredible amount of power, never seen before. That's why I'm jumping on board the new Geo revolution and I'm engouraging you to also. There's just so much opportunity, especially for savvy marketers, particularly with this content I'm about to share with you created by my mate John Halpin. We've known each other for many years and reconnected when we shared both of our successful Pokemon Go Pages. Mines up to 3.4K likes already. He provides incredible quality in this unique PLR Content. And its all unique created by him, I know this because I've purchased all the other Pokemon Products out there that are just a PDF full of links pretty much. This is pure content, packed on top of a gold mine of graphics, tutorials, 4 big PDF's full of amazing stuff, especially the 50 Shades of PokeCraze PDF. Then on top of this, he's over delivered on Quality Bonus's etc.. Like really over delivered. Check them out here. http://plrsourcecodes.com/freepokemongoplrpackages/?id=41450&&name=Peter%Drew All this for just 7 bucks.. I suggest you dig in and read up, because we are at the something bigger than anything before it. Cheers Pete

from hangoutmembers http://archive.aweber.com/hangoutmembers/Od4Fq/t/Pokemon_Go_is_a_Gold_Mine_I.htm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment